Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!!!

Friday is here! Friday is here!!!! I have done really good with my excercising this week!! I worked out Thursday and tonight! I can honestly say that I didn't really want to go tonight.. I just didn't feel like it.. But I made myself go.. I do feel better since I went though. It was family night again so after my workout and steam room I took him to the pool and let him swim and then we played raquetball again. It was fun but my body was just a little more tired tonight than usual.. Not sure why that is.. Maybe it was just a mental thing since I really didn't want to go in the first place.. This is the first night I really didn't feel like going.. I was just really tired today for some reason. I still haven't been eating all that great yet.. But that is coming.. Dieting make me feel like I am being punished and I don't want that feeling. Anyway that's all for tonight. I think I will go to bed a little early since tomorrow I am getting up early and going to a woman's convention tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment