Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ok now I am worried..

I didn't mention this in my earlier post and well I wasn't going to mention it at all because I thought it was a fluke.. BUT yesterday at the expo I had my BP taken.. I have NEVER EVER had BP problems at all but on this day my BP was 134/104!! It was taken with one of those machines so I didn't think much about it.. Well today after my workout I went and had it taken again by a trainer and it was 134/100 (scared the shit out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I went home worried. I took a nap worried and I woke up from my nap worried.. I called mama and went over to use her BP cuff and it read 197/114 OMG I don't know what to do.. I am so upset which is probably making it rise that much more.. Here I am working my fucking ass off and NOW I have high blood pressure.. What the crap??????????????????? Mama said I felt hot so maybe it was because I was getting sick but when I have ever been sick before it wasn't high like this.. I am going to the Dr tommorow. I am so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment