Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok I admit it!!!

I have totally been avoiding this blog!!!!!! I haven't done good lately.. Not that I have purged or anything but I haven't exercised at all for about 5 days!! OMG!!! I can really tell too.. I don't really have an excuse other than I had a jewelry party at my house Friday night and when I have something like that I get a really big overwhelming feeling that just takes over my whole body.. I get headaches, nervousness feeling etc.. I guess it's anxiety??? I don't know why I do it.. I am such a crazy perfectionist.. You should have seen how freakin' clean my house was that night!! LOL..I am feeling much more like myself now and I know that I have to get back on my routine now.. I am not going to beat myself up about missing those days though.. What good will that do, really??? It will just make me feel bad and right now I don't feel like feeling bad.. It is a gorgeous warm day outside.. God wants me to feel good and so I do!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment