Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OH MY!! I about had a melt down with my kid..

Bradyn is really really testing me today.. I just don't know what to do with him.. He is being so disrespectful and very mean. So I decided to come to the computer and vent a little so I can cool down a bit! I didn't go work out today.. I just didn't have time. I didn't get home until about 3 or so and since then I have been cleaning my house and fighting with Bradyn... I have got to get this pig sty cleaned up before my party!!!! I am one of these people that has to have a perfect house before company comes.. LOL.. And one thing that is really bothering me is that my kitchen isn't completed yet.. It's pretty much painted but that's it.. I really wish I could get my living room done before Friday too but there is no way in hell that will happen so I will just have to make do with what I got!! Ok I am finished venting now..

1 comment:

  1. I say lets give the children back. What kinda party you havin?

    ReplyDelete