Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back in that game!!!

I knew I would be!! Did ya ever doubt me???!!!?? I went yesterday and today.. I actually went earlier today than normal.. I think I am going to start going early from now on even though I like going with Susan (aka Debbie aka Q) at night.. There is just toooooooo many dang people there at night time and I can never get a machine!! It's kinda aggravating plus Bradyn doesn't really like to go and stay up there for an hour and a half waiting on me.. It just makes sense to go while he is at school.. I did the precore both days!! So that's great.. I know I talk about that damn machine a lot but it was kinda like this big obstacle thing for me.... Now I can say that I do like to get on it.. It hurts like hell and makes me sweat all over the place but I guess that's when you know it's working, right????

1 comment: